· Fishing of carp, perch, pike, catfish, trout and many more in our own part of the river Thouret between MARCH and NOVEMBER each year
(from small to very big fish (18pounds; some too big to fish). Fisherman's outhouse also here.
· Small boat to visit our Roman bridge near by.
· Large heated salt-water pool, enclosed for children's safety; own cabin with WC, changing facilities and fridge.
· Slate-based snooker table in lounge area of the Barn.
· Full size Table Tennis Table
· 4 adult bikes for hire on a daily basis.
· 4m dia. trampoline (up to 160kilo weight capacity)
· Library and indoor games.
We can arrange for you: horse riding (12km), or driving range (Golf)-12km, or canoo lessons (1km).