Welcome to the intimate village of Boussais, situated 27km from Parthenay,
and 70km from Poitiers (nearest airport for Ryanair flights from London
Stansted). The property is an old flour mill located in 2½ acres
of private land, shared with the owner's residence, dating back to Napoleonic
times, and has been lovingly restored and renovated to the highest standard.
The property offers the holidaymaker:
- 4 Bedroom converted barn
- Sleeps 8 to 10
- cots and high chairs available at no extra cost
- Idyllic location in rural France
- Tranquil family holiday with large swimming pool, gardens and river
- wonderful place for reunions of all sorts all year round
- Centrally located for Futurascope, Parthenay, Le Puy de Fou
- Excellent fishing locally and only 12 miles to Pescalis, one of Europe's
premier fishing centres
- Many chateaus, churches and other places of interest in the area.
At your service
We hope that our website will help you to decide to visit La Grange de Moulin de Chatillon! For any other information that you may want, please feel free to contact us by telephone/fax (0033) 549 64 27 99 or by e-mail.
Sigrid and Don Heendeniya.